About our Journey

My photo
Lee and Tami have been married for 22 years. We have two daughters the old fashion way, Savannah is our oldest daughter, she is 23. Alyx, our second daughter is 17. And we have five children via God's gift of adoption, Graci, who came home from China to join our family in 2007, is 7, and Dax, who came home from Guatemala in 2007 to join our family, is 6. Thad and Kamby joined our family in Dec. 2009 from Ethiopia. They are both 4 years old. Susi, our latest addition, came home from China(Aug. 2011) is 6 years old.Now we are on our way back to China to bring home our precious 3 year old son, JJ.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Tea for Two




I don't get a chance to blog often, as you can tell. I am really sad about that. I have so much I would like to record and remember but I don't have the time. I thought I would just try small and blog when something simple and precious happens. Our babies are now 18 months and 15 months old. They walk/run everywhere, they are trying to talk, and they play together. This is new. Recently our days were filled with Kamby hitting Thad on the head with whatever toy she had in her hand or whatever makeshift weapon she could find. Then I would come to tend to Thad's tears and wailing and Kamby would take a break for hitting. It made for very long days. But a new season is emerging, I remember this season with Graci and Dax. Where they start to become best friends and play mates. Today as Thad and Kamby sat down to have tea with no grabbing, hitting, screaming, or pushing, I had to grab the camera and capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment