About our Journey

My photo
Lee and Tami have been married for 22 years. We have two daughters the old fashion way, Savannah is our oldest daughter, she is 23. Alyx, our second daughter is 17. And we have five children via God's gift of adoption, Graci, who came home from China to join our family in 2007, is 7, and Dax, who came home from Guatemala in 2007 to join our family, is 6. Thad and Kamby joined our family in Dec. 2009 from Ethiopia. They are both 4 years old. Susi, our latest addition, came home from China(Aug. 2011) is 6 years old.Now we are on our way back to China to bring home our precious 3 year old son, JJ.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Is Cinderella in the Bible?

Alyx asked Graci, "What is your favorite Bible verse?"

Graci replied, "Cinderella 87:08 - God made all the animals."

I wish I could take a recorder in with me when I pray with Graci. She prays the most innocent, sweet, precious, and funny prayers every night. One part of one very long prayer that stands out in my memory is when she was praying for orphans.

"God, please help all the children, in all the big lands to find their families. Thank you Jesus that my family found me in China, my Dax in Dottemawa, and Fad and Kamby in Eeefiopia. Have mommys go get all the children in all the lands, please God! And God please give my family the money so we can go to Disneyland, thank you for making Disneyland for us. In Jesus name, Amen" (Graci - 4 years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment