About our Journey

My photo
Lee and Tami have been married for 22 years. We have two daughters the old fashion way, Savannah is our oldest daughter, she is 23. Alyx, our second daughter is 17. And we have five children via God's gift of adoption, Graci, who came home from China to join our family in 2007, is 7, and Dax, who came home from Guatemala in 2007 to join our family, is 6. Thad and Kamby joined our family in Dec. 2009 from Ethiopia. They are both 4 years old. Susi, our latest addition, came home from China(Aug. 2011) is 6 years old.Now we are on our way back to China to bring home our precious 3 year old son, JJ.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Here We Grow Again!

Introducing 

Matheus Jefri Jianping Brady 

but you can call me

JJ

                                      

 
I am 3 years old and I live in China!
I will be coming home to my forever family in the Spring of 2014!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my! So excited for you! Yeah God!!

    love,
    the bourkes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brady Family,

    I do not have your e-mail address, so I am contacting you here - hope that is OK!

    My name is Ashley Tibbetts and I am the Fundraising Director at An Orphan's Wish. We are reaching out to all families who have adopted a child who once lived at the House of Love in Guilin, China so that we can get special t-shirts to them.

    Just e-mail me at the e-mail below and I can get you all the details!

    Blessings to you and your family!

    Ashley Tibbetts
    Fundraising Director
    An Orphan's Wish
    Fundraise@anorphanswish.org

    ReplyDelete