About our Journey

My photo
Lee and Tami have been married for 22 years. We have two daughters the old fashion way, Savannah is our oldest daughter, she is 23. Alyx, our second daughter is 17. And we have five children via God's gift of adoption, Graci, who came home from China to join our family in 2007, is 7, and Dax, who came home from Guatemala in 2007 to join our family, is 6. Thad and Kamby joined our family in Dec. 2009 from Ethiopia. They are both 4 years old. Susi, our latest addition, came home from China(Aug. 2011) is 6 years old.Now we are on our way back to China to bring home our precious 3 year old son, JJ.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Little Poem

I came across this poem I had written a while back. I was just being silly and I guess I typed it out, so I just found it on my computer and thought it was cute.


At first there was one,
She was so much fun! But we thought we were done….
We longed for two,
And the Lord saw fit to make our dreams come true!
Ten years , a decade, we prayed to see,
Then from across the world,  came three!
We could not help but shout with glee!
Before we had time to want for more,
Along came number four, our son that we absolutely adore!
God felt we had more to add to our mix,
And together came our sweet  five and six.
Maybe our quiver was full, we were not certain,
Then suddenly we were blessed with seven!
Our seven are from heaven!
Who knows as we wait.........if we will see number eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment